Expert Insight, Breaking News, and Insider Stories on Real Estate in Paris
Paris Apartment for Sale: Rue de Bretagne, 75003
This is an elegant and charming 3 bedroom apartment (132,18 m² living space) with balconies and open views over the gorgeous park “Square du Temple” located in the Marais. Situated on the 1st floor (with elevator) of a well kept and prestigious Haussmannian building, the property has a lot of character. It features
superb crown moldings, original herringbone parquet, generous ceiling heights as well as a fireplace in most of the rooms. It is surprisingly soundproof, even with open windows. The apartment is bright and airy, has beautiful views over the park, a flexible floor plan and offers the wonderful opportunity to live in a quiet, and yet lively, central neighborhood.
This Parisian apartment has a large entrance giving access to a spacious living room, 3 nicely sized bedrooms, a dine-in kitchen, a majestic bathroom with bathtub, shower and fireplace (!!!), as well as a separate WC. View the full listing on our website.
- Very sought after neighborhood that is urban, residential, trendy and traditional all at the same time
- Rare location overlooking beautiful “Square du Temple” park
- Well kept and prestigious Haussmannian building (only one apartment per floor, marble stairs, beautiful features)
- Spacious and generously laid out 3 bedroom apartment
- Generous ceiling heights
- Bright with good light exposure
- Surprisingly soundproof (even with windows to the street open)
- Outstanding crown moldings
- 5 fireplaces
- Flexible floor plan could allow for conversion to 2 bedrooms / 2 baths or even 3 beds / 2 baths.