This stylish 25 m2 studio apartment is set on a charming street between trendy Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Place Saint Sulpice in the heart of the 6th arrondissement. With three large sets of windows, this bright and beautifully designed studio is the perfect pied-à-terre for discovering the chic Saint-Germain neighborhood in Paris. A fully remodeled kitchen overlooks the open plan living room with dining table sitting near one of the windows – perfect for dining at home. A decorative screen partially separates the sleeping area, which includes lots of storage and full bathroom. Well-designed and with Parisian decorative touches, the property, is a welcoming home away from home, surrounded by one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Paris.
This Paris studio apartment offers all the amenities of a comfortable home, including a relaxing living area and a fully-equipped compact kitchen for dining at home. Enjoy shopping at local markets and sampling the abundant gourmet treats found in this lively and engaging neighborhood.
Step outside and you’ll be just moments from fabulous Paris shopping. Find the big name designers along Boulevard Saint-Germain or discover the charming boutiques along rue Bonaparte to Place Saint Sulpice. Spend a quiet morning strolling through the Luxembourg Gardens or walk to the Seine and cross over to visit the famous Louvre Museum. You’ll be just a short distance from several weekly open-air markets, the charming rue de Buci market street and some of the best patisseries in Paris. While you’ll be spoiled with all the restaurant options, your favorite dining spot might just be your own place, where you can savor your finds from the local markets and food shops while spending quiet and romantic evenings at home in Paris.
Furnishings on option.
Bedroom area is partially divided from the living area and kitchen by a decorative screen. A large closet for your belongings can be found near the kitchen area.
The bathroom has a toilet, sink, storage cabinet and a bathtub/ shower combination.
Accessibility & Security
- Apartment is located on the 3rd floor (4th floor American) with elevator
In the Kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 burner ceramic electric stovetop
- Microwave and grill combination oven
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating throughout the apartment
- Two efficient portable fans that provide ventilation on those few warm days in Paris
- Three double paned, insulated windows that face west for lots of light
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Ample closet and storage space
- Apartment Security: Digicode at street door and intercom entry at interior door
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- All of Central Paris
- Place Saint Sulpice and fabulous neighborhood surrounded by designer boutiques, art galleries, cafés and restaurants
- Luxury shopping and iconic cafés of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Stroll through beautiful Luxembourg Gardens
- Musée Luxembourg for fine exhibitions
- Lively Latin Quarter shops and cafés
- Walk to the Seine River
- Charming Rue de Buci food market street
- Public Transport: Métro stations nearby are Saint-Germain-des-Prés (line 4), Saint Sulpice (line 4) and Mabillon (line 10)