Located on the top two floors of a beautfully maintained, elegant Haussmannian building (with elevator), this magnificient apartment has been completely redesigned and decorated by a renowed architect to combine its historical charm with a modern lifestyle.
With a usable area of 158 m2 and loi carrez measurement of 152 m2, this rare property offers:
On the 5th floor
- A spectacular ‘gallery’ style entrance with glass wall featuring panoramic views over Paris
- Large double living area with two French doors opening onto a large 9m2 balcony that faces the entire living area
- The dining area is furnished with a massive round table and custom lighting, perfect for entertaining guests
- A generous, modern dine-in kitchen includes a separate laundry
- The master suite with dressing area and private bath and WC
- A guest bath
On the 6th and top floor, which is reached by a beautiful interior staircase bathed in light:
- Two bedroom suites, each with its own ensuite bath and WC
The entire property is air-conditioned, and sold furnished. The sensitive and luxurious renovation was done by Laura Gonzalez with the highest quality materials. A storage cellar completes the property, and an on-site gardienne takes care of the building and its residents.
CHARGES : 1 200 € (quarterly)