This elegant, recently remodeled 243m2 Loi Carrez apartment is located near Ranelagh Park, rue Passy, and avenue Mozart in the heart of the beautiful 16th arrondissement of Paris.
The property is comprised of a large entrance, dining room, living room and guest bedroom with en-suite bath overlooking the street, and the master bedroom with full en-suite bath, separate guest toilet, large family room with floor to ceiling “atelier” window, gracious fully equipped kitchen with large island, large closet storage space, 3 bedrooms, one with an en-suite bath and the others sharing a hall bath. Nearly every room benefits from lovely views overlooking the garden courtyard, or the quiet tree-lined boulevard.
Located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American), of an 1895 Haussmann stone building with an elevator. The luxe building with its majestic staircase and private garden courtyard is secured with an onsite property manager as well as digicode and interphone. The gracious apartment overlooks the quiet, tree-lined boulevard, as well as a lovely coach house and the planted private courtyard with table and chairs for residents’ use.
There is also 1 service room in excellent condition, plus 1 large cellar and 2 smaller cellars included. The property benefits from excellent light as a result of it’s double exposure, high ceilings, and numerous floor to ceiling windows.
This is an ideal turn-key family property in move-in condition.
- Three bedrooms with en-suite baths, and two more bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Tasteful renovation with materials of the highest quality.
- High ceilings, original moldings, herringbone parquet floors and fireplaces
- Large windows allow for good light
- Very well-maintained prestigious building
- Massive kitchen, gracious room sizes
- All main rooms benefit from beautiful boulevard or garden views
- Quiet location, just steps from the shopping streets of Passy and Mozart.
- Large closets in all bedrooms and in bathrooms and hallways, optimized space.