13 lucky owners will share this perfect pied-a-terre in Paris.
Beaune owners can own a piece of Paris and have peace of mind, as the renowned professional management of Paris Perfect is behind it. You’ll enjoy your Paris apartment to the fullest, without the worries of day to day hassles of upkeep. Our professional management handles the management, maintenance and administrative details just as they’ve provided for the past two decades.
Hassle-free Paris Ownership!
This offering is specifically designed for those who have dreamed of owning an apartment in Paris but have been priced out of the market.
If you’ve wanted to own your own Paris apartment in order to spend part of each year in Paris, the Beaune might be the perfect solution. By sharing ownership with like-minded Paris lovers, you can have your dream Paris apartment with none of the hassles. By rotating time in-residence, carrying costs are covered for the entire year. This luxury Paris fractional apartment is an opportunity to own a charming and wonderfully renovated home in the heart of historic Paris, with perhaps the best view in the world – for a fraction of the cost and none of the hassle.
Each owner will each have four weeks in this beautiful and luxurious Paris apartment, with fully deeded ownership that can be sold, or passed on to heirs. The weeks will be chosen each year, two weeks at a time, in a two round draft rotation by owners, so that owners can have a different configuration of their weeks each year.
Own a luxury property at a fraction of the price. Best of all, have the assurance that Paris Perfect stands behind it with twenty years experience serving our guests with impeccably maintained and remodeled apartments including our own linens, laundry and full-time staff.
- 1st floor (2nd floor American) with elevator whisks you to the top of the building.
- A decorative 17th C. stone fireplace in the fully equipped kitchen area provides atmosphere and charm.
- The stylish adjacent living / dining area features an oval table placed in front of the decorative fireplace.
- The living area features sweeping views of the Eiffel Tower, ensuring a front row seat to magical light displays every evening.
- A sweep of doubly lined silky drapes separate the bedroom area from the living area.
- 850 gsm towels and beautiful soft 350 thread count sheets.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Pillow Top Mattress on the queen sized bed
- Washer & Dryer units
- Built in Air-conditioning
- In-Apartment Safe
- Ample Storage Space
- Iron, Ironing Board, Umbrellas
- Cribs available on request
- The renowned convenience, services and amenities of Paris Perfect
- On site storage so each owner can leave some belongings between visits.
- Annual maintenance fee of approximately € 3,978 covers cleaning fees, building management, insurance, bank charges, accountant, property taxes, utilities, supplies, linens, personal item storage, and property management fees, plus a contribution toward a longer term maintenance fund for regular updates to the apartment as well as minor building assessments. This fee will not vary with the number of owners (ie: you won’t pay more if all the shares aren’t sold).
- 2 weeks + 2 weeks: Allocation is based on a rotation draft system so all owners will participate in the most popular weeks. The first round locks in two consecutive weeks and a second round guarantees two more consecutive weeks.
- As with other well-run properties, weeks can be exchanged with the other owners, or lent to friends and family.
- 7 day per week service in Paris
- Changeover and mid-stay housekeeping is included in the annual fee.
Excellent Value: Near Rue Cler with a view of the Eiffel Tower
- Unquestionably one of the best locations in Paris
- One of the most beautifully charming apartments we have ever seen
- Beautifully remodeled and maintained by our Paris team
- Eiffel Tower views
- Weeks can be exchanged with the other owners, or lent to friends and family.
- Your ownership share will appreciate with the market and can be sold or left to heirs at any time.
Located in the prestigious 7th arrondissement of Paris between the Eiffel Tower, the charming street market rue Cler, and the Seine River, the property is within easy walking distance of many major monuments, as well as charming market streets, cafés, shops and parks – making it the perfect home base for exploring Paris and beyond.
After a day spent exploring, this charming apartment welcomes you home to relax in front of the window overlooking one of the most iconic views of the Eiffel tower. An east facing window will bring in early morning light and a pretty view of the neighborhood streets and Parisian apartment facades.
The top-notch renovation and interior design creates a timeless look that will provide years of enjoyment. Every need has been taken care of, right down to the silverware, linens, and small appliances. High speed internet and electronics keep you connected in your home away from home.
How will I choose my weeks?
This is a great problem to have, and one that has no bad answers. You’ll have two blocks of two weeks each. Will you come in the warm weather, when things slow down and you feel like you have parts of Paris all to yourself? Will you come in the cooler months when the social season is in full swing and there are abundant activities to choose from? Here’s a look at what is great about every season:
Spring: Paris blooms early, often in February or March, and can be quite warm by May. The gardens and parks are all in bloom; it’s a great time to add on an extra leg to your Paris weeks with side trips to other spots in Europe (that’s what the French do!). Hitting one of the farmers markets and eating a picnic while sitting on your balcony is a great idea in spring. Explore trendy market streets and the surrounding neighborhoods like rue des Martyrs in the 9th, rue Mouffetard in the 5th, Marché des Enfants Rouge in the 3rd, and Marché d’Aligre in the 12th.
Summer: The banks of the Seine are converted into beaches and pedestrian areas, lined with pop-up venues to eat and drink while watching the river go by. The café scene is alive as the French still in Paris try to soak up all the sun they can. It’s a great time to take day trips into the country side to explore. The Loire chateaux, Champagne, and Bordeaux are all within two hours by train.
Fall: After the summer break, the city picks up its pace in the Fall. Join an expat group to make local friends, and get in on the walking tours, cooking classes, wine dinners, and excursions that fill up the fall and winter social calendar. Fall is also a great time to add onto your weeks visiting elsewhere in Europe, before or after your stay in Paris.
Winter: Winters are mild in Paris; often a leather jacket and scarf are enough. With fewer holidays and vacations breaking up the calendar, the expat social scene is in high gear October through April. Christmas is a treat with the city in lights and all the holiday markets in the month or so before. There is ice skating at the Grand Palais and in front of Hotel de Ville. This is the time of year to try all those new restaurants, since there is less competition for reservations. Explore all the covered passages with their holiday lights. Your new local friends are mostly around during this period, so it’s a good time to build your network.
Q: This is Paris Perfect’s second fractional property, can you describe why you decided to go this route and how it is different from how you manage your other properties?
A: The reason we decided to go this route is because we have an advantage — a complete operation to manage care of apartments in Paris. Our Cairanne property sold out quickly thanks to the trust our former guests and purchases have in us. We will use the same French operating company as Paris Perfect with maintenance staff, to housekeepers, office and even our own laundry. Managing a fractional is an extension of the same service we’ve been offering for the past twenty years.
Q: How is the annual budget set for the property? Are there any additional costs?
A: All of the costs to manage the apartment including building charges, syndic, utilities, taxes, turnover / cleaning, management, supplies, and a 5 to 10-year depreciation cycle for appliances and normal wear and tear, are included in the low annual fee paid by each owner. A substantial portion of the annual fee is set aside for a longer term maintenance fund for the apartment and building.
Q: Will we need a French bank account, or be liable for taxes in France?
A: No, taxes will be paid by the US companies which will own the apartment through a French SCI. Your ownership share can be sold or left to heirs as shares of a US company. These ongoing expenses are already factored into the annual fee detailed above.
Q: If there is any conflict among the owners, how is it to be resolved? If an owner doesn’t contribute their share or abide by the agreement, is there a system/process in place to resolve it?
A: The company that controls the apartment is a US company and yes the contract will have a system in place to resolve conflicts or issues. Paris Perfect will manage it, not hand it off to a management company.
Q: If an owner wants to exit, will there be a chance among the other owners to purchase the share first? Is there a defined exit process for an owner who wants to sell their share?
A: Yes it will be a defined process. Other shareholders will have the first priority. We expect the share value to appreciate with the market. Our experience is that the shares are very liquid and sell relatively easily for desirable properties.
Q: Will Paris Property will rent out Beaune when not in use by the owners, and do you have an estimate of that revenue?
A: No the apartment will not be rented out when not in use due to current restrictions on short term rentals in Paris, though owners can make whatever arrangements they like with friends, family and other owners.
Q: If we wanted to secure a share, do you need a deposit or the funds upfront?
A: We will have a deposit and reservation contract available soon, with the full information package shortly thereafter.