This luxurious two bedroom, two bath apartment in Paris with lovely Eiffel Tower views is the perfect pied-a-terre for a family vacation, girlfriend getaway or vacation with friends. The apartment has been beautifully remodeled and features original herringbone wood floors, fireplace, and traditional moldings, central heating, and a fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances. The gracious kitchen with fireplace, chandelier and harvest table is perfect for gatherings. Glass double French doors open to the living room making the entire space feel large and connected, while retaining the ability to close off various areas according to need. Both living room and dining room / kitchen French door windows face directly at the Eiffel Tower so you can enjoy the views from either room.
Located in one of the best neighborhoods in the 7th arrondissement on Paris’ Left Bank. Surrounded by cafés, fashion boutiques, restaurants and open markets, you’ll enjoy the best of Paris.
2 Bedroom(s); Sleeps Up to 6
Bedroom 1: Features a queen-sized bed (160cm x 190cm) and en suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Two single mattresses (190cm x 80) that are zipped together to form a queen-sized bed. Please note: the mattresses can be made up as singles but as they share one base, they cannot be moved apart.
Both bedrooms overlook the quiet courtyard and are light and bright. They also have air conditioning for those warmer nights in Paris.
Living room: The sofa converts to two, high-quality single beds both 80cm wide.
Bathroom 1: Bathtub, shower, wide sink and toilet. You will also find a washer and dryer.
Bathroom 2: Features a large shower and sink.
There is a separate WC with toilet and sink located just off the hallway.
Accessibility & Security
- Located on the 1st floor (2nd floor American) with elevator
- Security door at street level and another in the lobby to get into the building.
In the Kitchen
- Fully-equipped with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, cookware, linen, etc.
- Four burner stove top
- Combined microwave and oven
- Two under-the-counter refrigerators, each with freezer compartment
- Nespresso machine
Heating & Cooling
- Central heating in all rooms plus additional heat from split-system.
- Built-in air conditioning in all bedrooms.
For Your Comfort
- Free high speed wireless internet and cable television.
- Free telephone calls to landlines and cells in the United States and Canada (except Alaska). Free calls to landlines only in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries.
- Double-glazing on all windows that face the street
- Television in living room with English-language stations
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Alarm clock
- Washer and separate dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Safe for your valuables
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- All of central Paris
- Eiffel Tower & Champ de Mars gardens
- Seine River
- Paris Bus Tours, Boat Tours, Bike & Segway Tours, Paris Walks, Sewer Tour
- Landmarks and Museums: Musee’ Branly, Musee’ d’Orsay, Invalides, Napoleon’s Tomb, Ancient Army Museum, Rodin Museum
- Paris Open Markets and famous rue Cler Market Street
- Public Transport: La Tour-Maubourg Metro; Ecole Militaire Metro; major bus routes